Welcome to the Freedom Hope Fighter Blog!

This page is dedicated to the adventures of those fighting for Hope and Freedom across the world as seen through the eyes of a traveler. Over the next year I will be moving to Bulgaria to love and live with these precious people. A major part of this adventure will be the process of getting to know these people and their culture, and the ways God allows me to share His love with those I meet. I know we will be learning a lot together as this year unfolds.


One thing I have learned so far is that the Bulgarian people are the ones to be credited for the Cryillic alphabet! So awesome! Also, the first European Christian monastery was established in Bulgaria, which gives them deep Christian roots. There is so much important history from Bulgaria and it should not be missed. As a lover of history I will be sharing with you this knowledge as I gain it.


The plan is to add a new post once a month at the beginning of each month. The reason for only doing this once a month is to allow the majority of time spent in Bulgaria to be used for the people I meet there and to be single focused on the ministry at hand. You might ask what ministry will I be involved in. Well, I will be working with women coming out of Human Trafficking by giving them the love of God and showing them hope for a future free from their past. I will be using my nursing education to share with them the understanding of how to live healthy and prosperous lives.


Another thing I will be using this blog for is on how my team and I could use prayer. I know we need not only the occasional prayers but we need people who will commit to praying continually for us. Whenever we stand against injustice or for people to have a hope and future there is sure to be a fight that needs prayer covering. So, lets begin!


Prayer Needs:


Many teammates and I are moving or have family members in the process of moving/long travels at this time. So be praying for safety and favor.


Financial support is still needed for myself and many on my team.


For God to start preparing people's hearts in Bulgaria for Him to work in their lives.


For favor from the local people and government so more women can be reached to find hope and freedom.


For people to know the love of God.


For unity clarity of vision amongst the team members as many of us will be coming together for the first time.






Thanks all and talk with you soon! God bless!!

Comments